Sunday 12 July 2009

Strong Comments from Rubens Barrichello after the German Grand Prix

Rubens Barrichello clearly wears his heart on his sleeve as he made some very strong comments about the Brawn Team after the German Grand Prix. Here as some quotes from his interview on BBC1 after the race:

"On the strategy, on the pit lane, it was a good show from the team on how to lose a race today."

"They made me lose the race."

"If it really is what's going on, were going to lose both championships".

"I feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for the team, to be very honest with you I wish I could get on a plane and go back home right now, I don't want to talk to anybody in the team, because I don't want to understand, there will be a lot of blah, blah, blah and I don't want to hear that."

"I'm saying that there was a good show on how to lose a race today. I'm not saying that they favour anyone."

If you're a fan of the Brawn F1 Team, you can buy Brawn F1 Clothing at Kitbag.

There will be highlights of the German Grand Prix at 7pm tonight on BBC3, and the next Formula One race will be the Hungarian Grand Prix being shown live from Budapest on BBC1 on Sunday 26th July.

No comments: